Wednesday, September 2, 2009

In awe of His blessings....

Thanks to all of the prayers, time, financial support,

and the Lord's faithfulness,

our Night of Music fundraiser was an incredible success.

We were blessed by the presence of over a hundred people

who came and enjoyed delicious hoagies

(Thank you, Bradley's of Stone Harbor!)

and live music

(Mark Vallese, Lisa Salasin, The Laura Fisher Band, and others!).


Through God's goodness we ended up raising over $4,500

from the donations received at the fundraiser,

Crest Community Church,

and Sojourn Community Church.

Way beyond what we had even hoped for!

The pain and need we saw in Zambia

has been heavy on our hearts

ever since we first got to know that beautiful country,

so we are incredibly blessed to be able to send this money

and make a difference in their lives.


Once the funds reach Zambia and are put to use

we will update the blog so that you can see

how this money is blessing the people of Mukinge.


Twasanta Mwane!


-Jamie


"Come, you who are blessed by my Father;

For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat,

I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink,

I was a stranger and you invited me in,

I needed clothes and you clothed me,

I was sick and you looked after me,

I was in prison and you came to visit me."






If you would like to make a donation,

or if you just want to know more,

please e-mail me at

jamiecramie89@gmail.com


No comments: